Tuesday, June 17, 2008

7 Habits of Life Long Learning, Thing 2

In listening to the 7 habits of “Life Long Learning”, one could only wish that living up to these habits would create a strong self-confident generation. They are morals at which we should live by. The habits are productive, positive, and motivating. One that stands out is viewing a problem as a challenge. What great problems solvers this would create. Not only does it aid in our thinking, but it aids in better and thoughtful ways of handling tough situations, by turning it around to a positive note instead of a negative note.

1 comment:

Grendel said...

I agree with that sentiment. As you read other players' blogs, you will see that viewing difficulties as challenges is hard for most of us! It must have always been so or we wouldn't have so many old sayings such as, "When the going gets tough, the tough get going." I cannot tell you how many times I was tempted to roll my eyes when I heard that expression during my younger years.Now, I am as likely to say it as anyone!!